Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Please God, Let this be true

• 22-12-2005 3:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭

Saw this today,

http://www.prowrestling.com/news.php?id=16454/articles/news

Now i know it was only spoken of yesterday on this board about the merit of some of the stories that appear on wrestling sites, and i would take this one with a sack of salt, let alone a pinch, but imagine if it was true.
    The on screen termination of HHH would be the single greatest thing we've ever seen on WWE TV.

I'd vote for the Game joining the Vince Kiss my Ass club, then have him beaten for half an hour by the Juniors division with Sledgehammers, then dragged form the arena, naked and handcuffed to Mae Young, by the Boogeyman.

Unlikely i know, but i can dream.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Paul wouldn't cheat on Steph dude, there in LUV and stuff. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

If that's your dream, then your not my friend and i dont know you :D

If it's true, then i'd say this could be the first Wrestle Mania without HHH as the main event. oh joy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I doubt it's true. Triple H is too smart for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Cann't say I blame him really:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

and yet most people skimmed over the most important part of the story
    Word of Christy Hemme's actions, none of which directly implicate Hunter in anything physical with the diva, got back to Stephanie McMahon in the form of a number of stories.

so why would he be punished for doing nothing? People should really read a bit more carefully

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Ph3n0m wrote:
    and yet most people skimmed over the most important part of the story

so why would he be punished for doing nothing? People should really read a bit more carefully

I read it just fine, Phenom.
    I just said imagine if it were true, for a laugh.
    Lighten up, it's xmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

like is said, Paul and Steph are in LUV.

Never doubt the strenght of the LUV between a gear bag wrestler and his plastic lady friend!!!!!

It's unbreakable i tells ya!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

D-FENS wrote:
    I just said imagine if it were true, for a laugh.
    Lighten up, it's xmas.

bah humbug!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

These drunk vegas weddings never last.

Cactus Col wrote:
    These drunk vegas weddings never last.

LOL :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'm assuming that if it were true, it happened recently, which would mean Christy was on SD. I'd have thought Steph would travel with SD more than HHH would. And I thought Christy was with Mercury anyway. Sure a bitta gossip is all well and good!

Reading the bit about Batista, it makes me wonder.. Just last week we saw him (or didn't see him) with Melina. And earlier this year he mentioned his wife on tv. Let's just hope she isn't actually used in a storyline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭feckidyparp

D-FENS wrote:
    QUOTE]

And yet you wrote Phenom instead of Ph3n0m! Thats twice your observational skills have let you down. I'm watching you!

D-FENS wrote:
    QUOTE]

And yet you wrote Phenom instead of Ph3n0m! Thats twice your observational skills have let you down. I'm watching you!

Yeah, whatever.

Advertisement