Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mosley Vs Vargas

• 22-12-2005 4:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭

This is a great fight announced for february. I think its the perfect fight for both fighters, they both have something to prove after less than perfect bouts of late.

Sugar has had a disastrous time in the past three or four years. He hasn't beaten anyone of note, except the Golden Boy and that was debatable, and this could be the stepping stone he needs.

Vargas is a bit of a plonker but he has guts and talent. He will never reach the heights that he was once predicted to scale, thanks to Tito Trinidad, but he is still an exciting fighter.

This fight will also be good for the light middleweight division because it'll take the attention off the dour Winky Wright.

Ok, thats my two cents, what about you? What's your opinion of this fight?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Should be a good fight , and i'm going to go with a Vargas with a late stoppage .
    A bit of an odd prediction it might seem with Mosley having never being stopped in his career but I feel Mosley has lost his power and his speed is certainly not what it used to be so I feel Vargas will try to brawl and will eventually wear down Mosley for a 10/11/12 rd stoppage .

Advertisement