Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nip-tuck FINALE AIRED THE CARVER IS.......

• 22-12-2005 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

IT'S QUEINTIN

really disapointing & the matt story
    makes next season DARK & Julia's
    secret, not sure did i like it!
    It cut the cool Liz to early.
    This season Julia killed someone
    and really does not seem to bother
    her WHY??????

Overall i did like this season

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Are you a MORON?

(a) there is already a Nip/Tuck thread
    (b) use spoilers, you muppet.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

this is classic

well done d00d 36_12_6.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭derekded85

what do u mean!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

some people would have liken to watch the program like me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

There's so many things wrong with this thread that it's giving me a nosebleed!

b5fz45.gif

• Advertisement

derekded85 wrote:
    what do u mean!
    as TmB said, there is already a thread so you could have posted there.

However more to the point, alorra of us here are watching it on Sky1, & we are only up to S3 Ep 10, so we don't know who the carver is yet.
    Well some us technically do, we found out for ourselves, coz we're not patient, lol, but for the others you should have put your revelation in spoiler tags, (remove the space between /B] & [I]spoiler[/I)
    [ spoiler]insert text here[/spoiler] :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

twit.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

OK, perhaps I'm missing something here, but ... why are you all jumping so harshly? Admittedly, the thread title could have had the word [SPOILERS] in it but surely the fact it said "FINALE AIRED" and was clearly talking about who the Carver was is enough? An admonishment maybe, but this crucifixion puzzles me..

ixoy wrote:
    OK, perhaps I'm missing something here, but ... why are you all jumping so harshly? Admittedly, the thread title could have had the word [SPOILERS] in it but surely the fact it said "FINALE AIRED" and was clearly talking about who the Carver was is enough? An admonishment maybe, but this crucifixion puzzles me..
    hehe, you know how ppl are. They would have looked. Also, as you prolly know, by just hovering your mouse over the thread title, it shows the spoiler. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭derekded85

why would you go into a thread clearly giving away the ending if you did not want to know it!

LOGIC

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Curiousity I suppose for most folk.

Either way you should have used [.spoiler] tags or mentioned that it was a Spoiler in the thread title, or ideally both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

poeple just like to complain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

When you look at the TV forum and hover your cursor over the thread title you can still see the spoiler. At least I can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Lump Basher

lafortezza wrote:
    When you look at the TV forum and hover your cursor over the thread title you can still see the spoiler. At least I can.
    When you see the word "SEASON FINALE" in the topic title, why not try NOT hovering your cursor over the thread title? And if you do, try not to be so shocked and pissed that a thread entitled "Nip-tuck FINALE AIRED THE CARVER IS......." actually tells you who the carver is. Basic common sense IMO.
    I personally find it hard to "accidentally" click into, or 'roll over and read' a thread that obviously contains spoilers (even if it's not clearly marked, common sense and the topic title indicates the content of the thread). We can't keep catering for the lowest common denominator.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Right, enough is enough.

Spoilered Threads SHOULD have Spoiler tags. Whether everyone likes it or not is irrelevant. It's impossible to please everyone!

And Lump Basher, that's enough of the abusive posts. If you've nothing constructive to say, don't post at all.

Thread Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement