Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reward(s) for your LC results

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Nothing. I don't care though since I'll be so excited about going back to Dublin for good. Also my parents will help me with living costs at first before I've found a job etc. so that is more than enough for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

i'd be almost insulted if my parents offered me that kind of "reward"... im not doing my leaving for them.... i'd be offended if they thougth i was... im 18 like, i dont expect those kinda petty "prizes".... yeha maybe for Junior cert (i didnt get anything may i point out, nor did i want anything)... but jeeeess lads anyone who expects naything, catch a grip!

i aiming for those point for me, and for me alone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

jesus big change from my day, i got to stay in the house as a reward.
    but i'm delighted to see the amount of young people here determined to do things for themselves no matter what their background, fair play to you lads and lassies (that word is so patronising, lassies)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

My parents paid my registration for 1st year in college, and gave me 50c for every point... (I wound up taking 285 euro off them)

Advertisement