Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two PS2/PSP games - what's best to get?

Options
  • 22-12-2005 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

Basically, I'm going to get two PlayStation2 or PSP games tomorrow morning and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. The last few games I got were Liberty City Stories and Virtua Tennis for PSP, and Pro Evo 5, God Of War and Resi 4 for PlayStation2.

I was thinking of getting The Warriors and King Kong for PlayStation2. A few others games were sneaking into my mind though like Gun (PS2), Championship Manager (PSP), LOTR Tatics (PSP) and Brothers In Arms (PS2).

What do yas think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

The Warriors and King Kong would be good.

Or Prince of Persia 3, maybe? Haven't read reviews yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Gun is a little "meh" tbh.
    I finished a fairly average mission about 40% into the game, saved and then left it for a few days. when i came back and loaded the most recent savegame, it started me off at the beginning of that mission.
    couldn't be bothered picking it up again after that...

it's fun for a while. definitely worth seeking out in the sales, but not worth its current asking price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Pop3 if you liked the 1st one its a more refined version, Warriors is decent with the coolest coop mode ever.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

What's the Prince of Persia game on PSP like does anyone know?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,406 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's a conversion of warrior within.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Didn't get a chance today so I'd say I'll go tomorrow. Probably get The Warriors and Kong, look like the two best.

Advertisement