Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL BT + raising speed/cap

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Oops, sorry chaps.

I guess I was expecting something bad to happen like that...
    Y'know... cos it usually does. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

So what is BT+ going up to 3mb or 4mb?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

if they follow eircom (which is likely) then

BT BB will go from
    1mbit down / 128k up
    to
    2mbit down / 256k up.

BT BB+ will go from
    2mbit down / 128k up
    to
    3mbit down / 384k up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

It's the upload that I'm really interested in - I would love to have 512kbps up; it would make the internet a much more pleasurable place. Download speed increases are great but I'm expecting the increases in upload to have the biggest effect :) Can't wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

It's the upload that I'm really interested in - I would love to have 512kbps up; it would make the internet a much more pleasurable place. Download speed increases are great but I'm expecting the increases in upload to have the biggest effect :) Can't wait.
    Ditto. Can't play BF2 and Socom2 online at the same time on 128k. Could perfectly on NTL with 300k up. Damn moving house :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement