Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM06 v6.0.2 Bug

Options
  • 22-12-2005 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭

I'm using 4-4-2 free and my wingers swap wings, its showing up in tactics and everything. Its happening in every game, this isnt an added feature or something. It has happened in every game since the patch. Help me!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Double bluff the system. Put them opposite where you want them and wait for the patch

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Go to the tactics screen and individual instructions. There is an option there for the player to switch positions with another player. Thats prolly what has happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Slurms wrote:
    Go to the tactics screen and individual instructions. There is an option there for the player to switch positions with another player. Thats prolly what has happened.

Bingo, thanks Slurms. Its has worked to good effect though so I might leave it on until it backfires:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Haha, I had a feeling that might be the problem when I read the OP!

Dempsey wrote:
    Bingo, thanks Slurms. Its has worked to good effect though so I might leave it on until it backfires:D
    No problem :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Another thing, in History only the Goals scored in the league show up, Cup and Continental Goals arent included

Thats always been like that as far as I know.

Advertisement