Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ding Fries Are Done...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Crap :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,937 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Danno wrote:
    Crap :(
    Whoops.. didn't read the new Sticky, did we?!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Screw the charter - crap!

Ahem; actually the second song there is by a guy called Stephen Lynch - there's another of his songs available for download at that website (funnier/as funny than/as the one linked). Anyway, you should try and get your hands on his album - its absolutely hilarious and he's a pretty good songwriter in his own right too. If you like Tenacious D, he is kind of the same thing but better imo.

Taken from his website: >click<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

Have the say the first wasn't great but I enjoyed the second one.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Gandhi

I am starting to think I am the only person on earth who thinks the first one is funny. My wife whacked me with a towel for singing it in the shower this morning.

• Advertisement
Advertisement