Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blackburn on the telly at last!

• 23-12-2005 10:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,762 ✭✭✭

Well you cant keep a good team down!

After there excellent win away to 'Boro Blackburn are into the semi's of the league cup, and have drawn ManU.

So for once we wont be blanked in the cup matches they show (and last in the highlights!) They have to show the Blackburn ties live. They just have to!

And thats 2 semis in less than a year! I'm sure United are quaking in their internet cafe's!

X

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Lemlin will be happy, even if not pleased with draw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Sky show both semis every year anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Sky show both semis every year anyway.

Exactly. Like I said the other day, had to laugh at Sky's montage the other night where they showed the cup run of every semi-final team but Blackburn, despite Rovers being in arguably the most exciting game in the last round.

The FA will also be praying that Arsenal and Man Utd win so they can get the League Cup final that they hope for after the rigged draw. I honestly hope that Blackburn and Wigan can beat both teams and meet in the final.

Stranger things have happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,762 ✭✭✭Xterminator

PS for those people so inclinded, there is a good sale on at the blackburn rovers kitshop at the moment!

Stuff from £4, jerseys 1/2 price etc, (delivery £4).

link here http://www.rovers-store.com/Index.pasp

Happy Christmas

X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I'm very pissed off about this christmas on TV, where I will miss two of United's games.
    Two United gaames already weren't shown on TV this year, and normally 2 is the most that ever don't get shown. I love the Christmas fixtures so it's really annoying i'll only get to see Bolton :/

• Advertisement
Advertisement