Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll . BB Provider and Product of the Year 2005.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

<rant>i dunno try talking to ntl's customer service, its like the worst ever, "Uh thats some other department <transfer>" about 3 times this morning.... then the service guy's arn't actually given mobiles so if they can't work the buzzer on the gate of the apts yer ****ed. What kinda retarded company is so cheap not to give service personell company mobiles or at least an allowance to ring customers on their own one? its frequent enough that in his excuse he put down there is a grey gate outside me apt building, though given that ntl people are in the building all the bloddy time he'd know that anyway so i have to wonder did he even bother show'n up or take a long lunch? (was during lunch time when he said he attempted to get to me gaff...) </rant>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Whoever voted Ibb ye feeling ok?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

I would love to know how many companies got employees to log in and vote here!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

crawler wrote:
    I would love to know how many companies got employees to log in and vote here!!

Does that include yourself :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Unstickying this. Last day and a bit to get your votes in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement