Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Another Insurance Question

Options
  • 23-12-2005 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hi lads i started my 2nd yr policy with an insurance company and u paid in full. If i was to cancel this in say feb would i be entitled to get money back from them for the rest of the yr ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

blahblah06 wrote:
    Hi lads i started my 2nd yr policy with an insurance company and u paid in full. If i was to cancel this in say feb would i be entitled to get money back from them for the rest of the yr ?

As far as I know, YES. But there is some % that you dont get back.. think they call it handling/paper fee

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Ah thats brilliant. im kinda afraid to ring them ans ask hahaha. Its just ive gotten a much better quote elsewhere. i might just ring up and mention nothing about who i am

Advertisement