Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jack thompson does it again.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The man clearly has little or no grip on reality.

The very fact that he was struck off as a lawyer by his own state tells you what the US justice system thinks of his claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Nothing brightens up my day like another Jack Thompson story. The man is comedy gold. Someone should replace the 'hand-held, cordless microphone' with the MC Hammer Megaphone, that would liven up the shareholders meetings.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

jonnybadd wrote:
    Nothing brightens up my day like another Jack Thompson story. The man is comedy gold. Someone should replace the 'hand-held, cordless microphone' with the MC Hammer Megaphone, that would liven up the shareholders meetings.

Hey Everyone, It's Hammer!!!
    /me proceeds to break it down.

... Jack Thompson, what a moron. Surely if he causes a nuisance the company has a right to ban him from each meeting, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

rofl

i also learnd my 1337 sniper skills thanks to halo

he is brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Just finished Halo and after a quick stint on MS Flight sim I'm off to kill G Bush using a sniper gun from my 747.

What a loser. MTV should do one of their reality tv shows about him., Gd knows it wouldn't interfere with the amount of music they play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

seamus wrote:
    The man clearly has little or no grip on reality.

The very fact that he was struck off as a lawyer by his own state tells you what the US justice system thinks of his claims.

he wasnt struck off.
    georgia or louisianna revoked his guest pass, so he cant practice law there, can never remember which one he had that kangaroo court trial against take 2 was.

I think the man is a genius up there with spike milligan, ronnie barker, richard prior........well not up there yet but we can hope some emotionally crippled gamer goes nuts with an armalite. just to add fuel to the fire he has to wear a gta made me do it tshirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

It was Alabama that revoked his licence to practice law there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

it never ends. take two is going down the ****ter as it is, i'd be surprised if they can keep afloat while they wait for the next GTA, or let sony buy rockstar for themselves...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Nice, maybe he'll shut up soon when he realises he can no longer sue them due to a conflict of interests.

Advertisement