Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick PHPMyAdmin Query

Options
  • 23-12-2005 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to get all the emails from my database. I've gone into phpmyadmin and ran the query:

SELECT user_email FROM phpbb_ausers

This of course sprouts out a massive vertical list of emails but is there anyway i can export it as a text file or something similar? I'm a bit cautious about messing around in there in case i mess anything up. Any help is appriciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

In phpMyAdmin,

1. choose the table phpbb_ausers via the left hand menu
    2. click export in newly opened right hand page
    3. at the bottom of the page there is a checkbox to "save as file", select that
    4. click go, you will be asked where to save the file, select somewhere on your machine and away you go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Cheers Ph3n0m, i said i'd be safe instead of sorry. I didn't want to delete the emails by accident. Cheers

Advertisement