Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messy Mint

Options
  • 23-12-2005 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Made this jem up meself !

There was this guy called Dave who had a really big jar of cream and the jar of cream loved eating mints, one day while the jar of cream was eating a mint yer man says sorry creamy but ive found a new jar of cream so hit the road, well the jar of cream lets out a huge exclamation and his mint falls out of his mouth. Later that day one of Dave's friends drops by so Dave says grab a seat, yer man plops down on the chair and goes

..... euwww I've just sat in your ex cream mint and mushed it into the sofa !

boom boom !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

eh......................

no

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

mmmmm..... worthy of one boom! but not two..no..
    have a biscuit and a lie down.

it was more of a boom and a half!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

1.476658 booms

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

Something remarkably similar to that story happened to me today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MrSinn

The mint is a dildo right???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

:/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The replies have turned out to be a lot funnier than the joke, that's just the crazy way things are here on the Humour Board! Alright, lets party like it's 1999! /me thrusts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

modular wrote:
    Something remarkably similar to that story happened to me today.
    lol fukkin brilliant... so retarded its funny and the replies are even funnier

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Kharn wrote:
    The replies have turned out to be a lot funnier than the joke, that's just the crazy way things are here on the Humour Board! Alright, lets party like it's 1999! /me thrusts
    dont you thrust that at me .... thrust towards the OP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

A jar of cream that eats mint. Tell me, did you just happen to think of the punch line, and try to weave random nonsense around it in order to display your punchline?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

liamskater wrote:
    eh......................

no
    i second that

Advertisement