Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

the bouncy ball ad song

• 23-12-2005 5:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭

im sure this has been asked before and sry i didnt find it and start a new thread but:

the sony ad where they throw thousands of bouncy balls down the hills. its for the tv and i want to know the name of the song, and whos it by..any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Atrocity

don't people even google anymore?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

It's a version of Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez originally by "The Knife".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

He's supporting Bell X1 on their next Irish date at the end of Jan.

Deadly:D Theres gonna be a lot of people who are there because it's "in" to like Bell X1 though:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Atrocity

He's the poor man's Nick Drake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 liten

cormie wrote:
    It's a version of Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez originally by "The Knife".

Nope. I'ts the other way around, The Knife did a cover of José's version. Both Swedish artists that I'm proud of. Sorry, I just had to say it. Don't hit me:o Right has got to be right and all that...:)

liten wrote:
    Nope. I'ts the other way around, The Knife did a cover of José's version. Both Swedish artists that I'm proud of. Sorry, I just had to say it. Don't hit me:o Right has got to be right and all that...:)

Track listing from jose-gonzalez.com
    01. slow moves
    02. remain
    03. lovestain
    04. crosses
    05. heartbeats
    (written by The Knife)

06. deadweight on velveteen
    07. all you deliver
    08. stay in the shade
    09. hints
    10. save your day
    11. broken arrows

:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Yep, it was originally by The Knife, Jose covered it. The Knife's version is a lot better too, more electronic sounding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Melion wrote:
    Yep, it was originally by The Knife, Jose covered it. The Knife's version is a lot better too, more electronic sounding.
    well which ever one is better sounding is up to whoever's ears listen to it to be honest.

I must say i prefer José's version than the knife's but that is purely because i don't like electronic malarky.

shouldn't this question be stickied by now :p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Meant to say i preferred the original version

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 liten

:( Why does the world keep doing this to me? Why can't I do some research before I open my mouth. It was the same in 5th grade when I thought Courtney Love and Gwen Stefani was the same person:( ah well:p

:D Don't worry boss;)

I think I would have preferred Joses version if he wrote it himself for some reason..

That's not saying I don't prefer his to the KNIFE, they are both very different and I think they are both pretty cool. I just mean I'd prefer Joses version if it was original.

Advertisement