Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you make turkey curry?

Options
  • 23-12-2005 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭crazy days

We got a huge bird (the Turkey that is) for christmas dinner. I'm already trying to dream up things to make with the leftovers.
    Does anyone know how to make a Turkey curry...????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Why don't you cut the legs off before you roast it and just roast the crown?(body and wings)
    Then bone and chop the leg meat and use it for a curry from fresh?It will be much nicer than twice cooked meat.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Why don't you cut the legs off before you roast it and just roast the crown?(body and wings)
    Then bone and chop the leg meat and use it for a curry from fresh?It will be much nicer than twice cooked meat.

i order a big farm fed and reared turkey from my neighbour every year, it is always oven ready,i cut it in two down the breastbone and backi put one half in freezer and cook the other for christmas dinneri also order one huge hami halve it and freeze halfand then when small christmas day arrivei have a fine feast all over againas i do find people get sick of the turkey after the second day, there is no waste and we have two for the price of one

• Registered Users Posts: 22,779 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

goat2 wrote: »
    i order a big farm fed and reared turkey from my neighbour every year, it is always oven ready,i cut it in two down the breastbone and backi put one half in freezer and cook the other for christmas dinneri also order one huge hami halve it and freeze halfand then when small christmas day arrivei have a fine feast all over againas i do find people get sick of the turkey after the second day, there is no waste and we have two for the price of one
    I'd get those shift and full stop keys fixed if I were you. It makes your posts difficult to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Hill Billy wrote: »
    I'd get those shift and full stop keys fixed if I were you. It makes your posts difficult to read.

i have started to type a little slower to overcome this, yet it happens even though i do the shift and it only happens in places, yet while typing it all look okay and then when i see it up on boards the words are curshed together

• Advertisement
Advertisement