Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daycent clothes shops

Options
  • 23-12-2005 11:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

There really is a serious lack of them in town. Remix is the only decent place i can think of that sells baggy jeans and hoodies.

Someone wanna share some other places with me, im fed up of looking for jeans and every shop to sell straight leg/bootcut. I want baggy ones FFS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Have you tried the Brooklyn store up by Colbert Station.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

WDK wrote:
    Have you tried the Brooklyn store up by Colbert Station.

Yeah but thats a little too baggy for my liking. Although i did get a nice pair of trackie pants for lazing around the house in there.

Jeez what the Fcuk do you want like, make your jeans if thats the case, or buy some online like.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

WDK wrote:
    Jeez what the Fcuk do you want like, make your jeans if thats the case, or buy some online like.

Im lookin for pants that arent skin tight and that dont look like they could house a romanian family

Are you male or female.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Your best bet is to ask for assistance in these shops. they have what you want, the it is just a case of finding it.

WDK, kindly be nice.. tis christmas after all.

Ya sorry bill but jeez like some are so fussy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

when it comes to clothes the cresent hails supreme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

Im lookin for pants that arent skin tight and that dont look like they could house a romanian family

Well, then it's LIDL for sure :p .... the only place ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

buy online from america

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Michael Guiney's in williams court is good for hoodies and sometimes jeans.
    Jeans scene in the crescent and now jetland is handy for jeans

Exactly steve.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 hugh_jass_ie

try identikit on patrick st....excellent stuff and theyve a great sale there 2...got a nice pair of jeans and 2 tshirts for 100euro! 25% off how bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Try Jeanswear on Thomas St. or Roches Stores menswear,they've some good stuff 4 young people now, i was a bit surprised to find young peoples clothes in there, theres a springfield section in there and everything was 1/2 price when i went in last week jeans hoodys the lot, some of it is pure ****, but the jeans are nice

Advertisement