Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gorls' Opinions on Big Guys

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

If this isn't a troll, then a sensible diet should probably be his first priority, after seeing a doctor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

LundiMardi wrote:
    how many 16 year olds can afford to buy a stationary bike? how many 28 stone people do you know who can do sit ups 'all day' or run laps around the house?

mmm if they can afford the food to be fat enough for 28 stone weight, me thinks they could afford a bike , real or stationary. They dont have to do sit ups all day ( christ think a bit too will you?), they just have to move their fat arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

spooiirt!! wrote:
    mmm if they can afford the food to be fat enough for 28 stone weight, me thinks they could afford a bike , real or stationary. They dont have to do sit ups all day ( christ think a bit too will you?), they just have to move their fat arse.
    wow.. you know what? you'd be an excellent motivational speaker... no really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

Wow , you know what? i dont care what you think :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

spooiirt and co.. watch it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Vangelis

I'm sure that all this "You have an obesity problem"/"It's your own fault"/"You must have spent your life eating burgers all day" will not help him!!

And I doubt it's trolling. Who would make up something like this? There's no sensible reason for making a joke like this anyway.

To the original poster: Have you considered that you may have a weight problem? If so, do you want to do something about it? You know all these ideal bodies these days. As transparent as the thinnest paper. You don't have to look like that at all. But being healthy, in a relatively good condition, will give you a much better life in general. You'll live longer, don't have the same high chances of getting heart diseases, and will have more energy to do things you want to do. If you eat healthy food and do a little physical exercise. :)

I myself eat as healthy as I can, but I sure know how to spoil my self in the weekends, and now that it's Christmas. :) I'm not overweight, but quite proportionate. Too proportionate to be a supermodel. And I'm happy about it.

Have you thought about changing your lifestyle for a better life?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Alan_C

spooiirt!! wrote:
    Not wanting to date an 18 wheeler truck has nothing to do with being shallow. Its just a matter of taste. I dont like fat girls. Its just not sexy. And tbh its not really hard work to control ones consumption a bit, and hit the gym 3 times a week is it?
    Its not easy to go to the gym 3 times a week. Most gyms dont allow under 18s in or wont allow me in cos im "too fat" and it would be dangerous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,178 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Vangelis wrote:
    I'm not overweight, but quite proportionate. Too proportionate to be a supermodel. And I'm happy about it.

I actually laughed out loud reading that.

'Im not a racist but....' springs to mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭chern0byl

LundiMardi wrote:
    wow.. you know what? you'd be an excellent motivational speaker

I am so so sorry if this has been said already...but here we go....DUST! Society today tells us that fat people are much more than unattractive on the eye. They are unhealthy, will die early, live life in their arm chairs and are far too jolly for their fat constitution to contain. I am happily[not really] skinny an any fatty[former] would tell you life is much easier as a fatty. Stay jolly!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

Santa has a pacemaker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Alan_C wrote:
    Its not easy to go to the gym 3 times a week. Most gyms dont allow under 18s in or wont allow me in cos im "too fat" and it would be dangerous.

You don't have to go to a gym to exercise.

Advertisement