Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lying fu&kers

• 24-12-2005 1:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

God i do hate Irishbroadband.... Been trying to get my 160 Euro back off them now for 2 half months...... Kept saying my bank refused the money.... La la la right good one.....Anyway they said they will send out a cheque...Cheque was "Sent" tuesday last week....Rang that friday, Em Michelle where the hell is my cheque, Oh we are posting it today. Grand so.....Tuesday no sign of it....Sent a Email on Tuesday morning saying if i dont receive it in the next post legal action will be taking(Have the Small claims for ready to be sent for 3 weeks now)She read the email no reply....I rang up Yesterday and said to the guy i was talkin about...Can you check was a cheque sent out to me yet because michelle has been lying.....He came back said it was sent out yesterday(Thursday) Still nothin.... I am getting so annoyed that is ment to pay for my current broadband installation/Monthly Fee.....The thing is if it go to court its going to cost them more, As i will be sueing for all the phone calls that i made to them aswell....(Close to 100 euro)

End of Rant...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Problem I see is if you sue now they could easilly get the cheque out to you before you get to court and the judge will not be bothered. Give them a few more weeks and just keep documenting the calls and then send them a bill for the calls after you get the cheque, I dont see a judge giving you the cost of the calls though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Well if you take them to court if they settle it out of court they can..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

Man dont talk to me about them, i got there CRAPPY Broadband
    out like four months ago and there still sending me invoices and trying
    to take money from my direct.d the i get a call saying if i dont pay legal
    action will be taken ha ha i sadi f00k off ya muppets been honest thats
    all the pricks are if anyone from IBB reads this (YOU MUPPET)

Happy xmass everyone, RiCeY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭WillieFlynn

If you paid them by direct debit, just ask your bank for the money back. If you have a look at any direct debit agrements, the bank will refund the money straight away and then go after the company for it. Similary for credit card payments just ask the credit card company for the money back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Recieved a Cheque in the Post today...... only for 75 Euro less on what they are ment to give me.... The Cheak of them i swear when they are back on the 3/1/06 They are getting Some Roasting off me....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

I love it, Powerhousedan i know what your feeling bud.
    Someone has to do something about these PRICKS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Whatever you do, don't lodge that cheque! If you lodge it, that can be taken as a sign that you were OK with the amount they sent you, and so you won't have a foot to stand on asking for more. Send the cheque back to them asking for the correct amount.

Advertisement