Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Down RTE Transmitter?

• 24-12-2005 1:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭

Anyone else currently experiencing no IBB service from the RTE transmitter (or network wide)...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Think it just you mate, IBB tallagh is fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭JimmySmith

Anyone else currently experiencing no IBB service from the RTE transmitter (or network wide)...

Dont fancy your chances of getting support to sort it before the new year :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭vinks

im on the tallaght mast, its working, just not very well thats all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

thanks - managed to get through on the phone - the RTE mast was down for a bit in the morning but they said they would have it back in the afternoon - working grand now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

yep i was in the same boat. About 2 mins after i rang them it was back up. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

I'm working off the RTE mast and my connection went down around 2am this morning. Working fine today.

Just as well - my son has been tracking Santas journey all day on www.noradsanta.net

He has just told me that Santa is NOT going to IBB !!

Advertisement