Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What a Nice house @ Christmas

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

OMG, i dont usually give out about re-posting (just in case i every make the mistake!) But i've seen that here twice this month, you are posting that video for the third time, in one month!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

its ok i have alzheimer's and i need to be constantly reminded of stuff i saw yesterday. thanks to the guy who posted the knacktivity again too

its ok i have alzheimer's and i need to be constantly reminded of stuff i saw yesterday. thanks to the guy who posted the knacktivity again too..

i posted it twice cos i have alzheimer's. teee heee .........................................................................................;)................................................:o .......................................:eek:..................................:(.......................i'll get my coat

Advertisement