Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ask me anything

Options
  • 24-12-2005 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

To gay guys in a plane, on their way from US to Paris. Over the Atlantic one of the plane's engines stops. Everybody panics, oxigen masks come on. All passangers ready to face death. Some were screaming, some praying. Gay guys #1 tells gay guy #2: "Let's die happy, and do it one more time before we die!" Gay guy #2 was too shy and tells #1 too many ppl.
    Gay guy #1 says: "Every body is occupied. Look nobody will pay any attention to me if i ask for a pen".
    for 2 minutes Gay guy #1 very loud asks for a pen. Nobody care about his request. This is convincing Gay guy #2 to do it one more time.
    All engines start working.Oxigen masks are put back by stewards.
    One of the stewars sees an old man who felt sick all over the aile and a few chairs. :mad: MAd steward tells the old man why didn't he ask for a bag if he felt sick. Old man repplies:
    Me to ask for a bag?! A guy asked for a pen and he got bangged for half an hour!!

:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

booooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

I've been banned because I've nothing better to do than give people stick in my sad life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

Gurgle wrote:
    Had potential, sadly lost in spelling, punctuation and grammar.
    Irishunion clearly not a native speaker of English.
    3/10

Or possibly a young person who is still at school? Or an older person who has literacy issues? I personally don't make that connection. Sentences are structured correctly, it's mostly spelling mistakes.

Thanks for the joke OP BTW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Quite amusing I must say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Thanks for the quote Jerryadams.
    At least we know why Gurgle was banned. :D Kharn, keep your eye on the ball.;)

Funny joke btw.

• Advertisement
Advertisement