Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is drunk right now

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

Chubb76 wrote:
    ya best approach dude

jesus about 200 out of your 500 posts is in this thread "mmmmkay" ya big eejit! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Just home

(Have to) go out again at 8 tonight

Hands up who doesnt wanna see an alcoholic drink for the first 3 month of next year?

:cry:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

IvaBigWun wrote:
    Just home

(Have to) go out again at 8 tonight

Hands up who doesnt wanna see an alcoholic drink for the first 3 month of next year?

:cry:

Same here, except...im going to be sitting in the pub at 5.30 !! :rolleyes:

tis going to be a v long night !

Heyes wrote:
    Same here, except...im going to be sitting in the pub at 5.30 !! :rolleyes:

Oh sweet jesus. Bout 27 hours without a wink here and Im still wired on the redbull from last night.

Im tempted to sleep till 9 and get into town for 11. It doesnt really start getting interesting till then anyhoo ;)

IvaBigWun wrote:
    Oh sweet jesus. Bout 27 hours without a wink here and Im still wired on the redbull from last night.

Im tempted to sleep till 9 and get into town for 11. It doesnt really start getting interesting till then anyhoo ;)

very true...tis going to be a long night.... still not too sure where to head to in town, as starting off in local pub..

know anywhere good ?

• Advertisement

Heyes wrote:
    very true...tis going to be a long night.... still not too sure where to head to in town, as starting off in local pub..

know anywhere good ?

Loads of choice tonight.

Club M, Buskers, Pod, The Villiage, Dandelion and Spirit all look good. Depends what you're into ;)

Have you been to bed at all?

IvaBigWun wrote:
    Loads of choice tonight.

Club M, Buskers, Pod, The Villiage, Dandelion and Spirit all look good. Depends what you're into ;)

Have you been to bed at all?

Nope not yet heehee :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

suppose tonights the time again just like last saturday time to get drunk yay!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ST*

IvaBigWun wrote:
    Loads of choice tonight.

Just leave the poor young foreigners alone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

headin that way... the vino is out!

• Advertisement

Scraggs wrote:
    headin that way... the vino is out!

I've got a nice bottle of Barolo Im looking forward to draining in a bit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

It may have to be done.

3down plenty more in the fridge av it !!!!!!

one bottle of wine down.......really not feelin it at all at all. normally i'm such a lightweight dont know whats wrong with me.

well mayb u shud drink some more

oh dont worry i intend to! gonna make some cocktails...they seemed to work last week.

wat wud be these dicktails haha see wat i done lol

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i'm tossing up whether or not to try making punch, how long does it take?

punch? eh not long if its the kinda punch ima thanking of.

btw chubby that was lame!

cocktail update, no cream so a trip to the 24hr is required arguement in progress over whos going...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I am mother fcuking hammered

• Advertisement

i was thinking of the throw everything in and see what happens type of punch but i've never actually made it meself. 24-hour 'volunteer' is easy - send the sober person. tell them you just couldn't go for health n safety :)

ha thats what i said and of course thats when they started knocking back the drink...... cant believe i'm the responsible one here gawd! [i'm goin to the shop btw its the easiest gonna get a cornetto too]

what ingredients ya got for punch?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Only dickheads are drunk right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bounty

:¬)

vodka, power's whiskey and all manner of wine n non-alco drinks. not to mention cooker and saucepan - it's just the damn knowhow!

now i want ice cream! you shouldn't have put that idea into me head - hmmmm spar's not too far away from me, i wonder should i?

Still not pissed yet. When I do get pissed I might have a wander into the 'new years texts' thread and see if I find some of them any funnier :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Only dickheads are drunk right now

Only knob heads write things like that

anyone not drunk now and reading this thread obviously wonuldn't know what enjoying themselves was

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Red Alert wrote:
    anyone not drunk now and reading this thread obviously wonuldn't know what enjoying themselves was

New years resolution open yer small mind.

• Advertisement

New years resolution open yer small mind.

Open your mind. There is other people around other than your self. If thats your new years resolution to give up fair enough but dont call us dick heads cause we are drinking.

And besides its not new years yet

Advertisement