Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

M3 e36 Alloys Where

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

If you want genuine alloys, ebay or main dealer is the best bet. Probably imitations available from rochford tyres or the like (address in the sticky at the top of the forum)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Yeah i found some on Ebay.... Only thing there 18in....Emailed asking do they have 17's........18's would be way to big would they?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Yeah i found some on Ebay.... Only thing there 18in....Emailed asking do they have 17's........18's would be way to big would they?

I suppose it really depends on what engine is in your car. Presumebaly genuine BMW wheels will fit regardless of the ranking in the model....i.e. 316 318 320 m3, etc.

Only thing is above 17inch you could be getting into some very expensive wheels, with short lives given the low profile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

I've an e36 316i coupe with 17 inch m3 alloys. They fit fine. The rubbers a bit thin on the tyres though and you'd feel every bump on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I would prob go for the 18's i want to get an e46 at the end of the summer. so might hold out. I can get the M3 alloys 18inch with low profiles for 740Euro
    I've an e36 316i coupe with 17 inch m3 alloys. They fit fine. The rubbers a bit thin on the tyres though and you'd feel every bump on the road.

• Advertisement
Advertisement