Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia 6020

• 25-12-2005 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Any good? I want a phone for around 100-150 (max). Was considering 3220, don't really like the look of it...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

get the k700. its the best phone under 200. its 129 btw. dont get the 3220, the rubber things on the side disintegrate in about 2 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

its a good business phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sterculelum

Looking on Voda and o2 websites, K700 ain't listed... I'm pre paid btw...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

the k700 is on o2 and meteor definitely. if your on voda you could buy an o2 upgrade pack, sell the 90 credit to someone and get it unlocked. or you could always switch to o2 or meteor and save yourself lots of money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sterculelum

Yeah I don't mind switching tariff if necessary...

https://shop.o2.ie/catalog/default.php?cPath=25 not there tho...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

i like my 6060 - good if you don't care about having a camera on it

Advertisement