Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wall Chasing..

Options
  • 25-12-2005 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

How much could I expect to pay for wall chasing on a new build?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Tobi2

Hi Eurorunner
    I hate to see a post with no reply.

I would hazard a guess and say it depends on where you live and who you get to do it.
    We paid about €200 for whole house, two storey.
    The guy came in two evenings and did it (after hours), he knew me so not sure if I got a special price or not??
    Would be curious to know what others paid.
    Also, there were some areas where we decided we needed more done after he had gone, quick phone call and he was back next evening to do as we bid..for no extra charge.
    He was recommended by our electrician.
    Tbh, we would have paid whatever to get it done as it is a dusty/messy job if you don't have the tools.
    My friend did his own house, and he was so fed up/p***d off afterwards, he figured the few hundred Euro would have been worth it.

Best of luck
    Tobi

Advertisement