Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick Question: Help needed

• 25-12-2005 5:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭

Ive got to level seventeen, night elve hunter and i want to move on from auberdine, ive just been running around fairly lost trying to figure out what/were to go next. Any recomendations about what i should be doiing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

If you have finished the quests there head south to ashenvale or you could go to westfall but that's a bigger journey but you will have to do it at some stage anyway. There is an instance in both westfall and ashenvale that you should do for the items.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

get the ship to Menethil Harbour, then run thru the wetlands and loch modan and head to Ironforge in Dun Morogh. From there get the tram to Stormwind and to the west of that is Westfall. Do the quest chains there , get to 20 and run the Deadmines and your set to keep going :O

dont forget to get the flight paths along the way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,668 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

What server are you on? I could give you a hand if youre on the Terenas server

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

What server are you on? I could give you a hand if youre on the Terenas server

Yes im on Terenas, Names Caviler.

Advertisement