Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need to get rid of girl

• 25-12-2005 5:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I met this girl in a club last week, and we kissed etc all night and exchanged numbers but I am totally not ready for a relationship at the moment. I ve have txted her a good bit I wasn't tryin to lead her on though so I'm just wondering how to let her down? I feel terrible coz it's christmas.
    1) Tell her the truth - t hat I'm not ready for a relationship
    2) Tell her I'm gay
    3) Tell her I'm married

Tanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

I met this girl in a club last week, and we kissed etc all night and exchanged numbers but I am totally not ready for a relationship at the moment. I ve have txted her a good bit I wasn't tryin to lead her on though so I'm just wondering how to let her down? I feel terrible coz it's christmas.
    2) Tell her I'm gay
    3) Tell her I'm married

Tanks.

Go eat more Turkey and stop worrying about stupid things on Christmas day especially when you have the answer above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Now back to the chocolates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

Are you crazy? You met her in a club once, and now you want to tell her "you're not ready for a relationship"?

Why not just get with her a couple of times. Then if you grow to like her you can hang on to her, if not just dump her.

If you're not attracted to her just dump her now. i bet if she looked like Jessica Alba you wouldn't be so keen to tell her "you're not ready for a relationship".

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

You've met her once and your freaking out?
    I believe you have some growing up to do.

btw txting does not count as a date

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

You sound like a decent and nice guy, so continue with this... and tell her the truth. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Tell her you're gay. It has comical value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Binomate wrote:
    Tell her you're gay. It has comical value.

dont even think of that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Binomate wrote:
    Tell her you're gay.
    This is a bad idea, as no women will come-on to your flirts:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

You're being too presumptuous, you scored a girl in a club. You're not getting married.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Tell her your gay. Women LOVE gay men!!!

Seriously though. Just stop texting her. Unless you will see her again. You owe her nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,950 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Vangelis

Grimes wrote:
    Tell her your gay. Women LOVE gay men!!!

No they don't.

The girl deserves the truth. What has she done to make you think of lying to her? Break it to her friendly and try to make her understand, whatever reason you have not to want any relationship at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

You met her in a club and you havnt seen her since. Dont mean to be blunt but this happens all the time. TBH just tell her how you feel about not wanting a relationship . Its the only way to do it and its fair and true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Darz0re

just tell her the truth, its easyer that way, ya dont have to think of a lie and if shes starts asking questions ya dont have to dig yourself a hole, i'm sure your a great lad but in fairness i doubt she'll be to hung up if youve only met her once.

ya never know, it may work in your favor and you may end up with a "casual open relationship" (trying not to use a common popular term there ;p )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Tell her the truth, if you tell her that you're gay instead you obviously haven't considered the two friends rule (she'll tell two friends that you're gay, each of them will tell two friends, each of them will tell two friends... before you know it, everyone in Ireland will think you're gay!). Why would you not want to tell her the truth anyway?, what's the problem with not wanting a relationship?; you'd rather she thought you were gay?! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Perfect_Dub

u wanna get rid of her ? seriously

give her my number lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

u wanna get rid of her ? seriously

give her my number lol
    Get a room.

Advertisement