Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psp question

Options
  • 25-12-2005 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭

any1 know how to boot from an iso off the memory card ive got 1.5 firmware . i think i need a boot loader or sumtin. cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Yes I know. Not goin to tell you though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Yes I know. Not goin to tell you though.
    you scrooge, lol :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

your gonna need fast loader there's 3 folder's ISO, ISOMISC and ISOSPLIT you put them in the root folder then when you've done that you need to go into F:\PSP\GAME when you are there copy and paste FASTLOADER and FASTLOADER% into the game folder if you have iso's just drop them in the ISO folder

disconnect the psp from the computer go to game\memory stick and run fast loader your iso should be there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭the_jocky

cheers . as to muck warrior. id rather not say what i think of ya being xmas and all.
    to the rest of ye happy xmas.

the_jocky wrote:
    cheers . as to muck warrior. id rather not say what i think of ya being xmas and all.
    to the rest of ye happy xmas.
    Well excuse me for not wanting to risk being banned for answering a question you shouldn't be asking here.

• Advertisement

the_jocky wrote:
    ur a w_a_nker mate was just asking a question u should of kept your foookn mouth shut and not said u knew how to do it but not telling that deserves a ban
    and 2 mods i know already argeed with me tosssser.............
    Aww, bless. Did someone not get what they wanted from santa? :rolleyes:

Advertisement