Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need job in Cork - Marketing graduate

Options
  • 25-12-2005 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Want to move to Cork maybe - love the place!
    Anyone know how hard it is for a marketing grad (don't laugh) to find a decent job - I want to break through the glass ceiling of retail and waitressing jobs that I've been toiling at. Need money for clothes and the high life!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Nina_Angelica

you could always try www.premiergroup.ie ??

when i moved to cork from toronto in '04 that's who i went to, did loads of temp work first and then ended up working for the agency for 9 mo's before i moved back to canada.

they've got lots of different divisions but if you want marketing try either
    jcasey@lacreme.ie or for perm smcguinness@lacreme.ie

good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I can recommend La Creme as a place to get started. Contact Jacqui, whose e-mail address is in the previous post, and she hopefully will arrange for you to call in and discuss your situation.

I'm temping for them at the moment, while looking for graduate work and they supply plenty of jobs. PM me if you'd like more advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Nina_Angelica

you can also email cork@lacreme.ie and the administrator will forward on your cv to the appropriate person.
    the girls can get very backlogged w/ cv's so if you don't hear from someone straight away try the general email.

you may also want to phone in to say that you emailed your cv if you don't hear anything back.

la creme has their own website, www.lacreme.ie as well w/ lots of good tips and job vacancies, etc.

Advertisement