Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few Questions...

Options
  • 25-12-2005 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Quick question. Can someone point out to me the approx psu's you'd need to run the following cards comfortabely without danger of overload :

Geforce 2 mx
    Geforce 4 Ti 4000 128mb
    Radeon 7000
    Radeon 9200
    Riva TnT2

I have rough ideas, but installing cards on a number of old pcs for lan and want to know if I'm ok with the current (fairly weak) psus.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭sharpjaws

Quick question. Can someone point out to me the approx psu's you'd need to run the following cards comfortabely without danger of overload :

Geforce 2 mx
    Geforce 4 Ti 4000 128mb
    Radeon 7000
    Radeon 9200
    Riva TnT2

I have rough ideas, but installing cards on a number of old pcs for lan and want to know if I'm ok with the current (fairly weak) psus.

Thanks.
    id say any psu u have is just fine for these :) i dont think u even need to plug ne power cabels in them lol

Advertisement