Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Converting DCF file to Mp3 ???

• 25-12-2005 10:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

Got a vodafone e770v phone couple of weeks back and am very pleased with it, mp3 player is fantastic, but is it possible to convert DCF file (the file that phone uses when an mp3 file is on it) to a normal mp3 file so i can transfer it via USB to my computer

Or is there an easier way of doing this, dont know very much about bluetooth, it says it has bluetooth on it but do i need a different cable or something to do it with that? or how do i do it?

Thanks for any help guys

Comments

Advertisement