Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gamer-Tags

• 25-12-2005 10:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

How did you think up your Gamer-Tag or get it?

I don't know what to call myself.

Anyway, tell...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

To be honest I just use my hotmail email address that i've used for years(steoc4, about the closest thing to my name that was available on hotmail), nothing very exciting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Just Use my Boards Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

dan is me name and i was in a band called shambhala so i did something clever and put the two together! then stuck a 360 at the end for good measure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

I love tank tops, it thought itself up really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

I called myself Timans after, My usual nick on forums but boards wont let me change mine to it...:(

Add Me..Timans

Games - COD2 PDZ

I am pretty bad aswell.

ps= i am 14 and my voice still hasnt broken, i HATE HATE HATE it. Don't laugh and, i assure you, i am not 8..lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

vaschro ......same as boards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I called myself Timans after, My usual nick on forums but boards wont let me change mine to it...:(

Add Me..Timans

Games - COD2 PDZ

I am pretty bad aswell.

ps= i am 14 and my voice still hasnt broken, i HATE HATE HATE it. Don't laugh and, i assure you, i am not 8..lol.

LOL :D;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

My name is Stephen McGovern, not very imaginative but there you go :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

you heard it, it is bad.lol.

Break god damn it..BREAK!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭GrumPy

tie a string (tightly) around your sac, and on the other end, a large rock (or xbox), then stand at the top of the stairs, and throw the rock down (aim for the last step) then your voice should change, almost instantly, might pitch extra high JUST as the rock hits the floor but then you should be good to go ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement