Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mylo in GPO

Options
  • 26-12-2005 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭

anyone else here the rumor that it is cancelled due to a broken leg on mylos behalf ?
    could be my mates winding me up........

hope it's not true

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Its cancelled, my mate works in RedLight records, said things are up in a heap with having to hand out refunds

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I heard that alright, broke his leg in two places if what I hear is correct.

poor bugger!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Ronanom

JohnCleary wrote:
    Its cancelled, my mate works in RedLight records, said things are up in a heap with having to hand out refunds

it's def on

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

if it's still on does anyone know if tickets will be on the door or if anyone has 2 tickets they's part with?

Rumour has it Ronanom drove over him. Twice

• Advertisement

ok was just chattin to MY mate who works in Redlight and tickets will be on the door and it is ON! dunno who you know john...!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

i was told it's sold out by the peole in redlight. and no tickets are on sale at the door ,
    dunno how true that is either.......

thank fcuk it's on though

danniemcq wrote:
    ok was just chattin to MY mate who works in Redlight and tickets will be on the door and it is ON! dunno who you know john...!

Coulda been takin the piss... It was also straight after a Blackrock swim on XMas morning so maybe he wasnt thinkin straight.

Ha itd be funny if it was cancelled

ah well swimmin this christmas day there must be somthing goin on! that lads a loony!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭ciarann

Mylo is crap anyway its a real pitty he didnt break his leg ,he is average full stop.

• Advertisement

danniemcq wrote:
    ah well swimmin this christmas day there must be somthing goin on! that lads a loony!

Nah its the one time of year I do a good deed - I was raising money for charity. The consequence though, was my balls disappeared until I thawed out about an hour after getting out of the water.

Diving from the top of blackrock tower, bone dry, on Christmas day is honestly the stupidest thing ive ever done!

closely followed by workin in clan :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Who is Mylo...?

Due to a recent news reports that Mylo had broken his ankle in Athens, there seems to be some confusion as to wether the Mylo gig will go ahead or not, we can confirm that Mylo WILL, we repeat WILL play his GPO gig as planned on Dec 28th, despite his ankle injury. All tickets brought are still valid. Please note that there are also a LIMITED number of tickets available on the door on the night, but please get here early to avoid disappointment!!

just got that in my email from the GPO

and mobile look here http://www.mylo.tv/mylo/

ciarann wrote:
    Mylo is crap anyway its a real pitty he didnt break his leg ,he is average full stop.

everyone to their own mate
    imo he's savage and hopefully it'll be a good night !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

he's a great producer (albiet cheesy)
    a fairly below average dj though, wouldn't be too pushed to see him...

had a sweet time at Slam on the 17th though. it was just like the GPO back in it's glory days:)

where is slam?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

SLAM is a themed night that they run in GPO afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

slam was unbelievable in the gpo. best night i had in galway in a long time.
    hes a unreal dj, hadnt even heard of him before goin in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

DRakE wrote:
    SLAM is a themed night that they run in GPO afaik
    eh...
    Slam are a couple of Scottish (iirc) techno pioneers, they played in the GPO on the 17th.
    they provided one of the finest dj sets that i've had the pleasure to witness this year:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

that is a fact, remember when they finished up, they waited like 5-7mins and back it came, was ****in mental.. best dj in ireland i have seen fact!

Mylo was wicked !!
    anyone out there at it ? (without sh1tty comments like "he's crap i have better things to be doing")

was hoping he'd play more of his own stuff though!!

couldn't make it after all had to cover for someone at work :( i heard it was a bit crowded though?

danniemcq wrote:
    couldn't make it after all had to cover for someone at work :( i heard it was a bit crowded though?

yeah it was a bit packed tbh.
    they should sell 100 less tickets so the others couls have a better night.
    although it was fine until mylo came on because a lot of people were in the drum bar section.
    but once mylo hit the stage it was like a cattle mart

Advertisement