Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little help please...

Options
  • 26-12-2005 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I just bought battle field 2 -
    Whats the story with ranks and how are they updated?

Im sure there is a website around just dont know the address. (a link may be handy )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

I agree with Rope. When new to the game the ranks are nice and shiny. Once you've played a while they get old and boring and people loose interest.

Fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Only cos you've gotten the weapon's you wanted. Spec ops, medic, sniper and anti-tank, in that order, I would hate to be without.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Best thing to really get into it, is get your mates to play it, and with the site rope gave, you can set up a league table and can view all your mates stats and see who's top etc. I got one going with 13 people, the amount of slagging that goes back and forth over it is worth it and trying to get above the next guy on the table is another incentive to play it.

Advertisement