Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Meeting in Tramore recently?

Options
  • 26-12-2005 3:27am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Hope this is OK in here, as its Mod Car related. If not, feel free to move guys.

Just wondering, is anyone aware of a meeting recently in Tramore?

Iv been told the cops chased one car (both Tramore and Waterford cars attended) along the Ring Road before the car crashed!

What kind of meeting was this? Iv seen some of the meetings, some nice looking beauties appearing. Just wondering about the meeting recently... Much activity/good cars?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

If it was on the promenade in tramore it was probably whats known as a "cruise"

A cruise is basically when hundreds of cars turn up in a car park somewhere and in the centre section you'l have some Rwd action from twincams,bmw's/evos and anything else really.

They used to be more common and secluded in waterford but as with everything arseholes started turning up and ruining it for everyone,now you have every 15year old in tramore cbs "organising" one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

There have been NO cruises in Waterford recently. Plenty of meets going ahead though.
    eireal wrote:
    now you have every 15year old in tramore cbs "organising" one!

So true...*sighs*
    eireal wrote:
    They used to be more common and secluded in waterford but as with everything arseholes started turning up and ruining it for everyone

This is why things have gotten much more secretive in Waterford now...nothing up on forums any more. Helps keep the idiot count down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

i didnt hear any news about anything happening in tramore and there nearly always giving out about them there,ill keep an ear out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

well as some of you may know there was a big meet sat night.(why wasnt i informed :o )i hear it was off the hook people racing all over the shop.they started early u cud hear them from anywhere in waterford they wer all over waterford bunmahon etc but there always in bunmahon (not spelled right by the way im tired anything will do) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Car Mad wrote:
    well as some of you may know there was a big meet sat night.(why wasnt i informed :o )i hear it was off the hook people racing all over the shop.they started early u cud hear them from anywhere in waterford they wer all over waterford bunmahon etc but there always in bunmahon (not spelled right by the way im tired anything will do) ;)

there is a thread on this over in region/south east/waterford

bunmahon and bonmahon are both correct spellings ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

All I know was there was only a few boy racer cars, so it might not have been a big event..

No news of it since anyway

Advertisement