Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant wait to get Back

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Waltons wrote:
    Make up a doll of yourself and attach a looping tape that sings "I work hard for the money".
    Voila!
    Honestly, I don't know what you'd do if it wasn't for boards :v:

wow that could so work except i work menswear in RI and ye're all useless at buyin clothes findin sizes/styles etc. and i couldnt inflict anymore fashion disasters on society! plus i get to work in the fitting rooms
    :v: *total pervert*:v:

If only i had a webcam to see whats goin down in UCD.. o wait here we go
    [URL= ]http://www.ucd.ie/virtualtour/wwwcam/index.htm[/URL]

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

panda100 wrote:
    Oh noooooo!please let me plead my case to unban me??the way i look at it im studying medicine which envolves looking at bones etc,and you archeoligsts also look at bones even if they are 500years older than the ones i look(even though you'd be suprised with some of the dinasours we have to treat in the mater).so that is my case pleaded....try and beat that MNG?

OK...them bones them bones need calcium. Calcium is good for nice teeth. Nice teeth is nice. I'm a nice guy. Ergo, check...mate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I can't wait to get back to UCDD.... so I can start a new stalking list...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

put me on list plllllllllleaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeee put me on the list!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

college will be great when I get back, it's been too long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Loving the Webcam Scraggs . There is one weirdo hunced under the light and hes just standing there.

Are the Cafes open Over Xmass?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭zinc

rain on wrote:
    i'm also in modern. curse you with your one nearly done. i'm only starting into nerys's now. michelle's will be a rush job and then some. who're you? i'm going to take a wild guess that you're paul.
    edit: i just looked through the rest of your posts, you're totally paul.

:D What gave me away, *goes to check his last few posts*. Well the postmodern essay aint so bad for me as last year I did a very similar essay so I had a headstart, its basically the revised edition :p

The next one though will kill me, I swear to God if I get that doen I'll be a happy boy. So who is this, I'll go searching your posts now and have a guess if I can.

Edit: liadain? Tattoos (I didnt know you had that many!) and linguistics, thats my detective work done for the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

zinc wrote:
    :D What gave me away, *goes to check his last few posts*. Well the postmodern essay aint so bad for me as last year I did a very similar essay so I had a headstart, its basically the revised edition :p

The next one though will kill me, I swear to God if I get that doen I'll be a happy boy. So who is this, I'll go searching your posts now and have a guess if I can.

Edit: liadain? Tattoos (I didnt know you had that many!) and linguistics, thats my detective work done for the night.
    isn't this nice? it's just you, me and the rest of the world, together on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭zinc

rain on wrote:
    isn't this nice? it's just you, me and the rest of the world, together on the internet.

Thats true, you logging on here tonight is the most romantic thing anybody has ever done for me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Grimes wrote:
    Im actually working at the mo and last night. 8pm-8am doing nothing except watching TV

I hate you. I start work at 7.30am, which means getting up at 6 to be in town on time.

I wish I was sleeping right now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Scraggs wrote:
    put me on list plllllllllleaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeee put me on the list!!!

Scraggs.... Tick. Top of the list....

Now, who's next?

Advertisement