Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Bowl Tight Ends

• 26-12-2005 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Okay, yes, I am a Ravens fan but please hear me out...

Todd Heap has numbers better than Tony Gonzalez of the Chiefs and he is not that much behind Antonio Gates...

He is the hero of the Baltimore fans and we can always rely on him to make a play even if we are struggling.

My question is...since Heap is such an outstanding player and the last two games on national TV have proved that...don't you thing the Pro bowl selectin should come AFTER the Superbowl? Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

He's not going to the pro bowl because he simply doesnt get the coverage that gonzalez and gates get in the press in the US. It'd be a different story if the ravens were heading for the playoffs or in the hunt for a spot in the playoffs, but sadly they are not. He did go last year as fro as i can recall. Theres just too many good tight ends in the NFL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭irishraven

I agree with you about there being many great tight ends but I guess what I am getting at is "are the pro bowl selections a joke?"

JO got there and he was schooled against D. Freeney earlier in the season.

Ty Law has not done S*** imo to make an elite team...

seems if you have a name you can make it in

Advertisement