Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not able to conect to Live on 360

• 26-12-2005 1:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just got that wonderful white box yesterday but i cant connect to live, everytime i try it comes up with this:

An update is required for your console to connect to xbox live, when i say update, it comes back with the error the update has failed during installation.

Any one else getting this or know how to fix it!

Cheers, it worked fine on my old XBOX!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

you on eircom? think there's one setting you have to change on your router to get it to work, there's a thread on it below somewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

click on the following addy - if you have the netopia 2237ngw modem & eircom broadband: http://192.168.1.254/

on the left hand side click on expert mode and go into this - it will give extra options here

click on configure (on left hand side) - three options will come up - the first is connection - click on this

at the bottom of the screne will be a detail upnp - universal plug and play with a green tick beside it - click on the the tick to deselect it - i.e. TURN THIS OPTION OFF

save changes - at very bottom of screen

THEY YA go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭srdb20

Cheers for the help lads, i was freaking out!

Thanks again!

Advertisement