Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuning stations in MCE

Options
  • 26-12-2005 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi all,

Trying to set up the tv tuner on media center, I can only tune in stations if i select united kingdom as where i am. Even when i do this I only get 13 stations and about 4 or 5 are unwatchable. Anyone else have this problem? is there anyway to fine tune the stations?

thanks.

p.s using standard NTL cable (not digital)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Bsnipes

Yeah think so, I went to the windows update page and it says it have all the updates. I downloaded a trial version of cyberlink power cinema and it works perfect. I can tune all the satations in and the delay between chanel changes is tiny. Would love to get the MCE tuner workin though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

the rollup is an optional update, so you will have to look for it under optional updates.

Its contains amongst other things updates for the EPG (electronic program guide).

After the update, select your area (ireland!) analog cable.

you will still pickup a couple that are "blanks", but you can remove them from your channel list.

Advertisement