Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PPV on NTL Digital?

• 26-12-2005 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭

Anyone any idea how to buy a PPV game from NTL?

1800 321 321 - busy tone - listed on ntl.ie as primary contact no
    1800 234 234 - busy tone - listed on ntl.ie
    1800 354 354 - invalid number tone - listed on my set-top box as subscription no
    7998500 - as on goldenpages.ie - eircom msg to say number changed
    8166086 - as on goldenpages.ie - not even ringing
    245 8000 - ringing out

Useless ****ers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Go to the channel itself on NTL, it should give a number there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,778 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

started ringing 1800 354354 at 1440 got through at 1505 was on hold for 10 minutes, got the game at 1515, moving to sky in the new year

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

They were having major issues today with the PPV channel.

I ordered it at 11am no problem, got straight through on 1800 321 321.
    (I think all the numbers go to the same call centre staff anyway).

Went to watch the prematch at 2.30, and it crashed my set top box whenever I tuned to channel 861. I had seen this problem before and calling them sorted it out as they would send something down to reset it correctly.

Anyway I called at 2.30 and was on hold for 15 minutes, got through eventually at 2.45. I was told that they were having major issues provisioning the pay per view channel today and their phones were in meltdown mode from being so busy with callers about it. They decided that the match would be going free to air at 3pm, and everyone was getting a refund. Sure enough it appeared at 3pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Ah ya bollix, I went to pub to watch it cos I couldn't be arsed paying them any more... now you're telling me I spent 30 quid on drink when I coulda watched it free?! Damn you.

Advertisement