Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optimal setting for 19"tft

Options
  • 26-12-2005 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Ok Just got a 19 inch tft monitor for crimbo yesterday just wondering what kind of settings most people use with theirs seems to be a bit bright at the moment even after changing the settings on the monitor itself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Its personal taste tbh. Just find what ever looks best for you. Most TFTs will have different brightness and contrast so its imposible to have a standard setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Well resolution should probably be 1280x1024 but as for a refresh rate I'm not sure. Maybe somebody could advise 60Hz or 70Hz?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I've got mine at 1280x1024, 70hz but I'm still trying to make it look as best as it can. Only got it yesterday. Samsung 930bf :D

Advertisement