Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Help Forum and Helpdesk

Options
  • 26-12-2005 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

Is the helpdesk going to be reopened, or is it too awkward to install again?
    Either way, in the mean time, how about if an SMod/Admin stickys a thread there saying "This is not a FAQ", and direct people to the Newbie/FAQ forum. As i understand it, the Help forum is for technical queries relating to accounts. I could be wrong on that. Maybe a sticky isn't needed either - Do SMods PM these people relating their queries.

Also, any idea why the Cloud style doesn't work in the Help Forum? Something to do with it being closed and reopened.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

is there anyone at the help desk ive been waiting for a reply for 3 days now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Let me see, 3 days, that would have been Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and St. Stephen's Day.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Hagar wrote:
    Let me see, 3 days, that would have been Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and St. Stephen's Day.:rolleyes:

Exactly, it's not as if the admins have the excuse that they were busy at work. I bet the useless gits were lazing away at home getting drunk and stuffing their faces all the while poor Spaced Out was unable to log out. I mean the man was TRAPPED inside boards. His family must be going through hell with worry over his disappearance, his face is probably being printed onto milk cartons as we speak. Please god won't someone have some humanity and release him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

at least someone understands the torment ive been going through

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

John R wrote:
    Exactly, it's not as if the admins have the excuse that they were busy at work. I bet the useless gits were lazing away at home getting drunk and stuffing their faces all the while poor Spaced Out was unable to log out. I mean the man was TRAPPED inside boards. His family must be going through hell with worry over his disappearance, his face is probably being printed onto milk cartons as we speak. Please god won't someone have some humanity and release him.

Lol :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement