Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Everton - Villa

• 26-12-2005 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

right, what happened the handball rule?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,304 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

EFC-4eva wrote:
    right, what happened the handball rule?

unbelievable is all i can say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

3-0 now!

/ correction 4-0!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

shoot me please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

It would be the humane route.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭meldrew

Whats even worse Baros has been brutal since he went to Villa , when the goal was allowed I'd say he could'nt believe it himself.
    Roll on Wednesday and another Liverpool clean sheet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Baros has been brutal????? Sorry but how many games have you watched, he had one or maybe 2 bad games and he missed a few through injury but other than that he has been playing well.

As for the handball EFC I really feel sorry for you it's a killer when the ref makes such a bad decision, he should be sent to the 1st division for a month or two after that. I felt the same way after Liverpools penalty against us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

meldrew wrote:
    Whats even worse Baros has been brutal since he went to Villa , when the goal was allowed I'd say he could'nt believe it himself.

it was so long since he scored he'd forgotten how to celebrate.. he was about to put his hands to his ears until he realised he was at home.. poor bastard...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Roar wrote:
    it was so long since he scored he'd forgotten how to celebrate.. he was about to put his hands to his ears until he realised he was at home.. poor bastard...

I don't think the 19th of November is that long ago??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Baros has er put his hand up to the "goal" still it hardly mattered in the overall context, Everton are slowly sliding to the Championship.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/premiership/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/05/12/26/SOCCER_Villa_Quotes.html&TEAMHD=premiership

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

mike65 wrote:
    Baros has er put his hand up to the "goal" still it hardly mattered in the overall context, Everton are slowly sliding to the Championship.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/premiership/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/05/12/26/SOCCER_Villa_Quotes.html&TEAMHD=premiership

I'd say the first goal in any Premiership game "matters", not that it really looked like Everton were going to score it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

irish1 wrote:
    he should be sent to the 1st division for a month or two after that.

Should be sent to Specsavers!!!

Shocking miss by him, never rated him TBH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

It wasn't half as blatent as John Terry's GAA style save yesterday in the box.

The refs yesterday was absolutely shocking from the few matches I saw.

Bowyers tackle was by no means a red card offence. Badly timed, but I think he went for the ball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

How many handballs were not punished yesterday? It was insane, there was Knight, terry, cygan, solano...Any more im missing? And those were just the penalty decisions!

There were 10 sendings off yesterday so it could have been a new record had the handballs been dealt with harshly.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

mike65 wrote:

Slowly sliding to the championship? Please look at the stats of the table. They are going through a bad few games. Before the last 3 games they were on good form on starting to move up the table...

Teams such as charlton have lost the last 7 or 8 games in a row. Thats relegation form...

If we are talking about relegation I think that Everton are playing better than Sunderland, Birmingham and West Brom..

Charlton are wretched but have more points....proberly more quality too.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

mike65 wrote:
    Charlton are wretched but have more points....proberly more quality too.

Mike.
    That will change...

Advertisement