Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essential French lessons

Options
  • 26-12-2005 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Does any one here got to the Essential French lessons in Cork? I have been thinking about going and I'm wondering if they are worth it.
    Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 essentialfrench

hi james k,
    i m not sure if i have the right james - i dot want to print your surname here. But i think you started essential french alright - in fact you were an excellent pupil from what i remember!!!! please reply to this if i am right - i would love to know how you are doing!!!

natasha lynch
    essential french

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

*ahem* /Teacher's pet/ :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

hi james k,
    i m not sure if i have the right james - i dot want to print your surname here. But i think you started essential french alright - in fact you were an excellent pupil from what i remember!!!! please reply to this if i am right - i would love to know how you are doing!!!

natasha lynch
    essential french

Sounds like he's only thinking of going at the moment and hasn't actually started or decided if he's going to start...

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

Sounds like he's only thinking of going at the moment and hasn't actually started or decided if he's going to start...

that was nearly 2 months ago ... and 3 years too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

Dubs wrote: »
    that was nearly 2 months ago ... and 3 years too :D

ha:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

advertising much =p

but Alliance Francaise for life !

• Registered Users Posts: 3 natashal

these posts are sooo old!!!
    are there any essential french students out there with more up-to-date comments on the courses???:)

Advertisement