Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The power of invisibility!

Options
  • 26-12-2005 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭

Since people are moaning about the lack of new threads, here's one.

You have been granted the power of invisibility on UCD's campus for one day by UCD's dark overlord Pat Paterson. How do you utilise this awesome power?

Me? I think I'd have to head to the sports centre's changing rooms right after the yoga class.:D

What about you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Oh come on that way to easy! It obvioulsy a day in the ladies changing rooms in the sport center!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭muffin_man

Be more creative than that! We'd all love to check out the changing rooms but personally I wana hit the admin building and check out everybody's profile with all their little secrets! And their exam results too! After that, I'd like to change everybodies secrets on their profiles! And their exam results too!

Yeah but there isnt really anything ti be interested in in UCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Im already invisible, no one ever talks to me* :(

May not be true

anyone hear somthing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭daram

Mine would have to be going into the staff bar in the arts block. it looks so fancy through the windows. It's on my list of places to visit before leaving UCD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

women's toilets. booyehh.

muffin_man wrote:
    Be more creative than that!

Fine.

I'd sneek into a room with 2 first years having sex. Let's call them James and Paula. I'd go up to the guy behind the right ear and say:

Me: You're not doing it right.

and then I'd go over to his left ear and say:

Me: Look at the poor girl. She looks bored. You're boring her.

Me (Right ear): You're not sweating already are you? Come on, at least make it into the minutes. You don't want her to tell your friends about this, do you?

Me (Left ear): Do you realise that you still have your socks on? You don't wanna do it for the first time with socks on, do you?

Me (Right ear): If you're gonna do it, then do it right. If not, then you might as well just stop...

And then suddenly, he stops, jumps out of the bed, and starts putting his clothes on.

Paula: What the hell are you doing?! You're leaving? Now?!

James: I just remembered. I have to pick up my mother from the airport in less than 40 minutes.

Paula: But surely you could finish? It wouldn't take more than a couple of seconds?

James: Yes but it would take at least 5 minutes to clean up. I'm sorry but I have to go.........

and he storms out of the room. Then I take a picture of the confused girl with a camera that seems to be floating in mid-air. I then put the pic on ebay, and entitle it: "Puzzled Ukranian girl: Did I or didn't I have an orgasm?" And I'd probably make like 30 cent.

That would be the best day ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

you should win an award for that!
    Most bizare brain or something :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭X-SL

that seems mediocore(sp,lol)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

over to admin look at peoples files alter people files including my own [first class honours anyone!!]
    go to bradys office have a nose around freak him out a little things being written on the wall etc.
    go to the staff bar for a gawk
    cause mayhem in one of the larger theatres by messin with lecturers while they tryin to teach..
    god so much more i'd like to do.......

Aristotle you kind of worry me
    DaveMcG womens toilet??? really?? wow...:v:
    Have to say i totally agree with muffinman -creativity is key here this is possibly a once in a lifetime experience and its vital its used to its full potential not wasted in changing rooms...
    oh ok then maybe for a little while in the mens locker room after training yum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭zinc

daram wrote:
    Mine would have to be going into the staff bar in the arts block. it looks so fancy through the windows. It's on my list of places to visit before leaving UCD

Its not that exciting, they actually have dictionaries behind the bar, as well as highbrow mags. Its liek any other bar except you hear a lot of fancy conversation about, theres also usually free wine :D

Scraggs wrote:
    Aristotle you kind of worry me

Jeez I try to be creative......................;)

zinc wrote:
    Its not that exciting, they actually have dictionaries behind the bar, as well as highbrow mags. Its liek any other bar except you hear a lot of fancy conversation about, theres also usually free wine :D

free wine, fancy conversation i'm so there:v:
    and as for the highbrow mags....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

HA AH HA AH!!! I've done it already!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

DaveMcG wrote:
    women's toilets. booyehh.

lol! what exactly do you think we do in there?? Or do you have some weird urine fetish? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭muffin_man

Jeez I try to be creative......................;)

I liked your little story! Almost seemed like a real experience. You've really set the bar high! Can't see anyone doing better. Altho that sounds like a wager to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

lol! what exactly do you think we do in there??

Practise your kissing techniques...? :(
    Or do you have some weird urine fetish? :p

:o

sheisse peachy! dave's cottoned on to what *really* goes on in the b-rooms!!
    play it cool and deny deny deny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I knew it :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

well it would be the perfect opportunity to follow an document the UCD ompa lumpa population in their undistrurbed natural habitat

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

I'd try and find a christianity group and keep playing lennon's 'imagine' on my invisible cd player, probably do the muslim prayer room too.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Scraggs wrote:
    sheisse peachy! dave's cottoned on to what *really* goes on in the b-rooms!!
    play it cool and deny deny deny!

Is there a couch in there like in some women's toilets? Are there nude cushion fights?

no...but there are lots of mirrors..

Scraggs wrote:
    no...but there are lots of mirrors..

Need to see everything in all its glory eh? You naughty women.

yep and more

[*hopes&prays MNG never ventures into girls toilets as dissappointment would kill him]

Scraggs wrote:
    [*hopes&prays MNG never ventures into girls toilets as dissappointment would kill him]

MORE WATER!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I never knew perversion rates amongst the UCD student population were this outrageously high. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Peeing and Water Ballooning off a tall building - then wondering why i wasnt on my own campus of course :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I would definatly creep into O'Reily hall when hugh brady is making a really important speech to lots of really important people and creep up to the stage and stand behind him and then pull his trousers down and hope that he was wearing his pink fluffy polka dot boxers that day.

Advertisement