Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The power of invisibility!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

panda100 wrote:
    I would definatly creep into O'Reily hall when hugh brady is making a really important speech to lots of really important people and creep up to the stage and stand behind him and then pull his trousers down and hope that he was wearing his pink fluffy polka dot boxers that day.

How exactly do you know what boxers Hugh Brady wears?

Oh my God! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

yeah course i do-he's got specially designed ucd crested boxer shorts-were you not given the free ones during freshers week-all the girls were given special ucd crested thongs in freshers week?dont say they left the boys out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭muffin_man

panda100 wrote:
    all the girls were given special ucd crested thongs in freshers week

Bit of a turn off methinks!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

panda100 wrote:
    yeah course i do-he's got specially designed ucd crested boxer shorts-were you not given the free ones during freshers week-all the girls were given special ucd crested thongs in freshers week?dont say they left the boys out

Nah we just got free leather tights but I never wore mine.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

leather tights exist?? wow i learn something new everyday

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

yeah the leathers are so much easier than my fullbody ucd latex

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

panda100 wrote:

If that's an (early) election promise I'll buy you a crate

Advertisement