Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VHS ---> DVD ? how can i do this?

• 27-12-2005 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Ok so i have aload of old videos that i want to convert to DVD, basically because of the ease of DVD players these days. don't think my video machine even works anymore.

Anyway i don't have a clue how i can do this. i have had a few ideas but i'm not really sure. can i plug a video machine into a DVD recorder and record onto a blank dvd that way?

Can anyone tell me how they have done it and what the easiest way of doing it is?

Thanks , Bubba :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

yeah simplest way is to plug the vcr scart into the back of the dvd recorders scart in and record.

depending on your quality settings for the dvd you might aswell leave it at vhs quality so you may get up to 3hrs on a dvd.

Advertisement