Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Announcements@irishbroadband.ie..... HELP!!!!!

• 27-12-2005 3:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Help! I'm getting 13 e-mails a day from different IBB e-mail addresses, each e-mail is HUGE and several of them have been from employees of irish broadband to other deps in irish broadband discussing tech/sales issues!

I'm also getting around 50 yes 50 e-mails a day from announcements@irishbroadband.ie each one just contains a CC: list of Irish Broadband Customers.... in the latest one it had around 500 business e-mail address.

Anyone else getting this??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Cool. I'm sure eircom would pay for that! :D.

Tell them if you want to get rid of it. And then call ComReg.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Help! I'm getting 13 e-mails a day from different IBB e-mail addresses, each e-mail is HUGE and several of them have been from employees of irish broadband to other deps in irish broadband discussing tech/sales issues!

I'm also getting around 50 yes 50 e-mails a day from announcements@irishbroadband.ie each one just contains a CC: list of Irish Broadband Customers.... in the latest one it had around 500 business e-mail address.

Anyone else getting this??

With a signature like yours what do you expect?:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

dub45 wrote:
    With a signature like yours what do you expect?:)

What??

Undercoverguy - I received one from Thomas Feighery 2nd line support in IBB, just a blank email sent to about 50 customers.

And..i'm not even an IBB customer! I had ripwave for two days in September. I've asked them several times to remove all their information on me from their databases but obviously they're too stupid to get that right.

Advertisement