Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest 20GB plus MP3 player

• 27-12-2005 7:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    Considering getting a gift for somebody who will only be using the mp3 player indoors connected to a speaker system so portability will not really be an issue. Basic music playback is all that is required and radio play is actually important here too.

I've found this 20GB player and this 40 GB player (Cheaper than the 20GB:eek: ).

I don't know anything about either player but the 20gb one seems to get good reviews on amazon. No mention of a radio though.

Any feedback appreciated:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

There was a cheap on in argos, probably still there and maybe even cheaper in the sales. I think it was €150 and 40gb, got resonable reviews on www.avforums.com

Advertisement